Montrose Baptist Church of Chicago
A Lighthouse In Our Community
Join Us for Worship This Sunday at 10:45 AM or 7:30 PM.
Small Groups meet at the church on Sundays at 9:15 AM & 6:30 PM as well as throughout the week.
We're right in the neighborhood and easy to find! Use the map below for help with directions.
Driving? Please utilize our free parking lot off of Montrose Avenue. Street parking in the area is often free, and plenty of spaces are generally available within easy walking distance of the church.
Taking CTA? Take the Blue Line train to Montrose then hop on the westbound Montrose 78 bus, exiting at Melvina.
GPS? Our address is 4411 N. Melvina Ave, Chicago, IL, but please feel free to use our free parking lot off of Montrose.
Our church's sanctuary, fellowship hall, classrooms and restrooms are handicap accessible. Two handicap accessible entrances are located off the parking lot.
Please utilize this helpful map for further help with directions. See you soon!
● We have placed our faith wholly in the Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation.
● We believe in the Holy Scriptures as the inspired Word of God and the final authority in all matters of faith and doctrine.
● We believe in God the Father, God the Son (our Lord Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
● We believe in the virgin birth and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
● We believe that the Bible culminates in Christ. He is the crown of the whole, all doctrine must be seen in the light that shines from him.
● We believe salvation is by grace through faith and repentance, not by works.
● We also believe that, in Christ, we are created to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do.
● We believe in the priesthood of all believers, called to love and serve God, to bear witness to Jesus Christ, and to minister to each other in love.
● We believe in the resurrection of the body and life everlasting, with conscious blessedness for the saved and conscious banishment for the lost.
Thank you for visiting the Internet
home of our church family!
At Montrose Baptist Church, we strive to be just that – a family. Though we come from different walks of life and are a multi-cultural, multi-generational community, we are one in Christ. Like any family, we experience our fair share of ups and downs, but through it all we embrace one another in the commonality of the Creator, the love of Christ and the unity of the Spirit.
Our goal is to create a "Come As You Are" culture of acceptance, authenticity, and impact. We're far from perfect, but by God's grace we're growing everyday!
We pray you'll join us for worship this Sunday so you can experience the warm Christian fellowship we enjoy each time we gather.
We also invite you to drop in on one of our small group Bible studies, check out our Student Impact ministry, or join in one of our fun community events. You'll be glad you stopped by, and so will we!
See you Soon! :) Blessings, Pastor Jason